Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Blind Folded Obstacle Course



Today the 5th of March room fifteen went to the hall to play P.E. There was a obstacle made for us. We thought it would be quite easy until Mr Marks said we are going to be byline folded.
What he said was not easy after all. Being byline folded is kind of hard. We had to pick a partner that we think we can trust us and direct them in the right way. We had to take off our shoes.


When it was time play, boys started before us but is wasn’t a race. Some girls and their partners went before us. My partner was Ata. When it was our turn we had a lot to do.
I almost slipped on the slippery snakes, but my scariest part of the obstacle was when I jumped off the stage on to the blue mat. I made it, I felt free and now I think my friend Ata is trust worthy.


Now it was time to go in line and wait again until we get another turn. My partner is now going to have a turn byline folded. We are so lucky we ain't last. We will be waiting for quite a while. I hope she trusts me, we got through the obstacle but we are onto the last part now.
I forgot that she was byline folded and I told her to go that way but she went the wrong way because I pointed. She bounced on the corner and fell on the ground. But we had great time!
I hope to play that another day. Its a great P.E game.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Wow Annliz
Great story about you obstacle course. Keep it up and I can't wait till your next blog post

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.