Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sailing!

“This way Hope”! I shouted. “No this way”! Hope shouted. It is quite hard sailing when it’s your first time. We sailed out far in the sea that I got really scared.

On the way there Hope and I couldn’t stop laughing because Robert and his Sail Boat tipped over two times. Antonio tipped over only like about once. It was hilarious but sad at the same time. We got carried away that we couldn’t turn around.

We were trying our best to turn but the Sail Boat wouldn’t turn around. Hope and I were going too far that we ended up on the other side of where we were suppose to be. Then we looked if anyone was coming and there was peter in his dinghy.

“Sail back now” says peter. I was like you gotta be kidding me. “I’m dying here Hope” Saying to Hope as if I was going to die. But I did it and we got back safely and wet.

Walking up to the deck we were still laughing everyone was there staring at us. It was funny for us but not for them because they didn’t know what had happened. We were quite happy that peter saved us. We said a big, big thankyou to him.

Thank you Sarona for editing my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.