Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Fiafia night



I walked into the breeze and I could already smell the food and I could already see thousands of people milling all around the courts like there was something going on and there was, FIAFIA NIGHT! There were about 3 and a half thousand people there at Pt England School last Wednesday night because it was Fiafia night and I'm going to tell you all about it.


Pt England school has a Fiafia night every second year. We have Fiafia night because it’s a brilliant celebration and our families really enjoy coming and watching their kids perform at their best! They even said they want it every year!

“Finally” I said nervously to myself as the Niuean group walked to the stairs of the stage. We stood there waiting for jump jam to finish their enthusiastic performance. They left the stage with huge grins on their faces. I walked up with butterflies in my stomach to the top of the stairs. As I walked on the stage I couldn’t really see the crowd, so the butterflies disappeared slowly. I got into it and danced at my best!

So Fiafia night was a huge blast. I think it was my best highlight for this term, because everyone was happy and the audience was proud and enjoyed watching their kids perform.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.