Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Reflection 2013

This year has been a great experience, Learning new things everyday with my netbook. I can say Pt England compared to my old school is such a massive relief. At my old school, we write on paper, basically we do everything on paper!!! However at Pt England, we have netbooks.

Writing on paper makes me feel like I’m in jail. I can’t even take my fingers off the pencil, my hands get sweaty and tired from writing line by line. It’s annoying how you make mistakes, you either have to rub it out or start again. Because crossing it out with a pencil makes it messy! Which teachers don’t like.

Unlike Pt England we have netbooks, we share our work with the whole world by posting everything on our blog. Sometimes the internet stuffs up, But we have g edit to back us up. Then when the internet connects, we copy and paste our work onto our document.

I helped out my friend when she was struggling with her fractions, well not really. She went on my blog where I had left my movie about fractions. We were doing the same activity, so she had a watch. She took a look and knew straight away she could do that.... All from my blog!

I have done some learning myself this year, I taught myself how to edit a movie on a Ipad. After I had a few tries, I got use to is and started using it more often. It’s not that hard or not that simple, anyone could have a try.

That’s why I love my netbook so much, It’s our own responsibility to look after it. So, this year has been a great year. Never to be forgotten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.